Agile Project Manager M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our development, the INTM Group is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our key accounts in their digital transformation projects in an Agile context.
As such, you will be in contact with the technical teams (developers, architects, operators, etc.), the project manager and the end customer.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team in an Agile methodological framework;
- Gather the needs of the end customer in collaboration with the project manager and the customer teams;
- Manage one or more projects carried out by the team;
- Ensure an operational tracking of the sprint tasks;
- Assist in prioritizing according to project / version / schedule constraints;
- Ensure project reporting (risks, progress, budget, schedule);
- Participate in and lead kick-offs and project monitoring committees;
- Help the POs to maintain and prioritize the backlog;
- Ensure the proper application of the defined methodology;
- Manage and coordinate the technical delivery of the project until production.
Main tools to use (or equivalent)
- Jira: monitoring of the team’s backlog, sprints, versions, test plans;
- Confluence: documentation, workshop reports;
- Teams: document sharing and exchange channel by project;
- Slack: chat and quick exchanges on the digital channel;
- Game planning poker: estimating US.
You have a solid experience of project management and evolve in Agile contexts.
Your autonomy, sense of service and interpersonal skills will be your assets to succeed and evolve. You are not afraid of challenges and have a great capacity to adapt.
This position is open to people with disabilities.