Oracle Developer (PL/SQL) M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join our clients’ technical teams and carry out the following tasks:
- To take charge of version upgrades at the rate of the editors, in relation with the cross-functional technical teams and the IT production teams;
- Carry out design and development work;
- Carry out test runs and write documentation;
- Control the quality of data and ensure stability of operation;
- Provide technical assistance to business users of the applications.
With a higher education in computer science, you have significant experience (2 years minimum) in ORACLE modeling and development (PL/SQL).
Beyond technical skills, The INTM Group is looking for dynamic people with excellent interpersonal skills (communication and service skills), a good level of autonomy, a spirit of synthesis and a strong capacity to adapt.
You wish to develop your know-how and share your knowledge within a team.
Knowledge of the JAVA programming language and fluency in English will be appreciated.
This position is open to people with disabilities.