Blue Prism RPA Developer H/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
To support our major client, we are looking for a RPA Developer to ensure the development, maintenance and operation of the Robotics activity within its DataLab.
For this job you will be required to carry out the following assignments according to the priorities and the subjects dealt with within the team:
- Develop and maintain robots in the context of projects/evolutions;
- Respect the internal robotics development rules including development standards, bills of material, error management and reporting rules, and documentation;
- Prepare a unit acceptance plan;
- Respect the priorities;
- Support the integration tests;
- Silver the guarantee of the developed robot;
- Follow the right execution of the robots, analysis and corrections;
- Ensure the communication with our users;
- Give visibility on the next evolutions;
- Autonomous and strong offer.
- Blue Prism;
- Windows environment.
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the RPA world, your knowledge of Blue Prism, one of the main tools on the market, is a prerequisite.
Autonomous and curious, you will actively participate in the life of the DataLab RPA team. The pursuit of your skills will be even more enriched!
This position is open to people with disabilities.