Network Engineer M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
Within the Infrastructures division, and at the heart of the network/telecom team, you will be responsible for:
- Configuring network equipment;
- Defining and distributing procedures;
- Supporting and advising the operating teams;
- Managing network performance, capacity and quality of service;
- Implementing the necessary means to optimize, maintain and repair the network equipment;
- Handling and resolving level 3 incidents;
- Entering, monitoring, and validating complex security rules on firewalls;
- The debugging of infrastructures;
- Diagnosis and expertise on all Internet access infrastructures;
- Anticipation of network evolutions through technological watch.
Data Enterasys, Alcatel, HP, VRRP, VPN, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Netfilter, Netscreen, Juniper, Cisco, Blue Coat, Linux, Microsoft, etc.
With a higher education in computer science (Bac +3/5), you are recognized for your expertise on the network.
Through your assignments you have acquired excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, encryption protocols and securing internet infrastructure.
This position is open to people with disabilities.