Data analyst M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
The INTM Group is recruiting digital data specialists to support our key account clients in their decision-making.
As a member of our client’s IT department, you will be able to participate in missions ranging from the analysis of the client’s needs to the proposal and implementation of the technical solution.
Your activities will be:
- Frame and challenge user needs and contribute to the writing of use cases;
- Design and implement solutions while respecting customer satisfaction and commitments (budget, schedule);
- Participate in developing and writing specifications;
- Collect, process and study statistical data to produce relevant analyses;
- Participate in the definition of the company’s Data-Driven strategy;
- Design and maintain the datawarehouse/datamarts allowing the exploitation of the data;
- Create, implement and develop Dashboards;
- Participate in the optimization and industrialization of Data Visualization tools;
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables, the good interpretation of the different teams;
- Propose new analysis areas, indicators and formatting to be as close as possible to the customer’s needs;
- Technology watch;
- Train the users.
In this context, you master several tools and computer languages related to databases:
- DBMS: Oracle, DB2 BLU, SQL Server, Teradata;
- ETL: Informatica, Talend, Information Server, Datastage, SSIS, ODI;
- Reporting tools: Power BI, SAP BO, SAP BI4, Cognos, Microstrategy, SSRS;
- Data analysis: QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau;
- Programming languages: R, SQL, Python.
You have a Bac + 3 to 5 and BIG DATA training, you have a few years’ experience as an Analyst or Designer/Developer DATA/BIG DATA, ideally in a large account environment.
You are at ease with numbers and interpretating them. You have good communication skills and know how to work in a team.
Your curiosity and tenacity will prevent you from missing essential information and allow you to find the best solutions.
This position is open to people with disabilities.