All stakeholders in industry have adapted to uncertain times caused by the global health crisis. The industrial sector is facing a shortage of raw materials, so organizational changes have been initiated to find new ways of operating.
In view of the constant transformations and technological developments in this sector, manufacturers are facing new challenges to:
- Create an efficient logistic chain in order to mitigate unforeseen events;
- Know and anticipate stock and supply management;
- Develop and propose innovative products,
- Offer a unique and personalized customer experience;
- Implement new automation systems.
The INTM Group supports its clients in the most important challenges facing industry, particularly in digital transformation and developing industrial, business management and industrial IT processes. It brings its expertise to the entire business and information system value chain.
- Implementing SAP and invoice dematerialization solutions for a large group in the wine and spirits industry;
- Audit and support for the technical architecture evolution for a cosmetics sector group;
- CRM expertise and international deployment for an automotive sector group.
- Compliance of the reliable audit trail on the invoicing flows for an agro-food group;
- SAP application management for an electrical equipment industrial group;
- Implementation and operation of a computerized user management system (IAM, etc.) for an industrial group.