Corporate information systems rely on increasingly complex and heterogeneous digital infrastructures: software, servers, networks, workstations, etc., constantly impacted by new digital technologies (5G, AI, IOT, Cloud, Big Data, etc.) and whose design, deployment and operation therefore require specialized, up-to-date and multidisciplinary skills.
The INTM Group brings its expertise in optimizing digital infrastructures set up by its clients:
- Data Centers;
- Fixed and mobile networks (5G);
- Workstation management;
- Cloud Computing;
- Service-oriented Architecture;
INTM’s know-how covers:
- Designing and optimizing infrastructures (system and network architecture, etc.);
- Infrastructure deployment (management, expertise, etc.);
- Operations management (maintenance, operation, supervision, support, etc.)
- We ensure (in “Service Center” mode) operational management of all a financial institution’s infrastructures: Data Center, Networks, Workstations.
- We supported a project to deploy a single workstation for 5000 employees of a major bank.
- We have advised and managed a project for the implementation of high performance infrastructures for a company in the energy sector.
- We reviewed the supervision system of a bank’s infrastructures and applications (audit of the existing solution, then definition and implementation of an innovative solution with a significant ROI).
- We provide level 2 and level 3 support for the IT infrastructure of a large industrial group.
- We contributed to the implementation of new IT production processes for a company in the energy sector, facilitating relations between production and its customers.