Linux System Administrator M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As a Linux System Administrator, you will be responsible for administering the mostly virtualized servers, deploying and maintaining the open-source tools as well as the servers dedicated to business development.
You will implement the necessary actions to guarantee the performance of the technical environment in conjunction with service providers and the engineering department.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Daily administrative operations;
- Managing incidents;
- Improving the quality of services (application, server, etc.);
- Installing system components and third-party products;
- Deploying packages and configurations;
- Verifying the correct implementation of components;
- Industrializing the global solution;
- Scripting (Shell, perl, PowerShell);
- Administering Linux systems.
- Linux / Debian / Ubuntu;
- Shell, PowerShell;
- Ensuring the performance and robustness of the systems;
- Ensuring service continuity.
You have a higher education degree in computer science (BAC+5) and at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. Your level of English is operational.
You are passionate about the IT world, and you are eager and curious to work in a new technical environment.
This assignment is made for you!
This position is open to people with disabilities.