Cloud Architect M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
The INTM Group is currently looking for a Cloud Architect AWS / AZURE.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Carrying out cloud transformation studies (Audit, Strategy, Migration projects);
- Providing support to our customers in adopting the Cloud and helping them adopt the inherent culture;
- Leading workshops with the customer;
- Recommending target solutions and architectures;
- Defining deployment methodologies and migration plans;
- Writing architecture files and technical specifications;
- Building the cloud architectures;
- Developing the technical bases (Landing Zone);
- Designing the architecture and implementation of solutions (migration, modernization);
- Deploying and industrializing the target architectures in a logic of automation (Infrastructure as code) and operational excellence (DevOps);
- Participating in industrializing the migration of legacy environments to the Cloud;
- Integrating security best practices in the design and ensuring the security and reliability of the deployed environments.
With significant experience in an equivalent position in a Cloud environment (AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform), you have acquired good knowledge of DevOps and IaC tools (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.)
You are passionate about Cloud services and new Native Cloud architectures (CaaS, IaC, PaaS, etc.).
Are you autonomous and able to lead teams and federate in a context with high technical stakes? This assignment is made for you!
The little extra: a certification in this field (AWS, Azure or GCP).
This position is open to people with disabilities.