Infrastructure Architect M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our development and to support the projects of our key account customers, The INTM Group is looking for an Infrastructure Architect.
In this sense, your main tasks will be
- The analysis of the existing, business needs or projects, data flows and their translation into IT solutions;
- Defining standards and procedures;
- Recommending the technical equipment to be invested in and the developments to be made;
- Verifying the consistency of the solution;
- Compliance of the solutions with security and production rules;
- Technology watch.
Also, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting architecture documents;
- Designing and supporting the industrialization of solutions;
- Optimizing and introducing new technologies while ensuring the proper functioning of existing systems;
- Organizing the architecture committees and validating the needs;
- Implementing solutions providing performance gains in complete security;
- Pooling of functionalities or services in order to facilitate and accelerate their integration into the various application projects;
- Conducting tests to validate the robustness of the technical platform;
- Leading presentations on technology watch topics and debates on the directions to take.
With a higher education degree (Bac +5) in Computer Science, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Thanks to this, Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems, server virtualization systems, applications and workstations, network protocols and security standards no longer hold any secrets for you!
You are rigorous, able to synthesize information and have a good sense of organization.
In addition, your English is operational, and you are familiar with ITIL standards (documentation required).
This position is open to people with disabilities.