Infrastructure Project Manager M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As a member of our major client, your assignment will consist of carrying out an infrastructure project in its entirety, from the design process to delivery.
Your responsibilties will be:
- Decision-making on the different solutions to be implemented and the methods to be adopted and tested;
- Validating all documents concerning the technical aspect;
- Launching and managing the calls for tender;
- Planning and implementing the management of the procurement, deployment and integration phases;
- Launching production and ensuring compliance with the specifications;
- Proposing possible modifications in case of problems;
- Producing activity and results reports;
- Appropriately managing, coordinating, and communicating with the teams and suppliers.
You have a degree from an engineering school or a 5-year degree and have about 3 years’ experience in project management in the field of infrastructure.
You know how to reconcile time, cost and quality. You have a good knowledge of safety standards and procedures. You have a great sense of communication and excellent interpersonal skills. You know how to lead and federate technical teams as well as lead workshops or meetings.
This position is open to people with disabilities.