Business Analyst M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
Within the framework of a large-scale project for a client in the tertiary sector, we are looking for an Business Analyst. You will be part of a project team and under the responsibility of a project manager.
Your duties will be:
- Participating in the preparatory phases of the project (functional audit) in conjunction with the technical teams;
- Studying software and/or application solutions;
- Measuring technological constraints and defining impacts and risks;
- Recommending improvements (processes, solutions);
- Participating in drafting specifications;
- Gathering and analyzing functional requirements in conjunction with the business;
- Writing functional/technical specifications;
- Managing the project’s progress;
- Defining test plans, scenarios and test sets;
- Executing tests;
- Correcting anomalies before going into production.
You have a 3/5 year degree in computer science, management, or business (university or engineering school), and have successful experience in a similar position (3 to 5 years minimum).
You have initial experience in IT application testing, which allows you to have a good technological culture and a global vision of software and/or application solutions.
You master UML and Merise, Agile methods, project management tools (Jira, MS Project, etc.).
You are a good communicator and at ease in team management.
You have a good level in English.
This position is open to people with disabilities.