Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of the support of our client in its development, The INTM Group is looking for a DevOps Consultant.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Participation in project design to position the operating constraints upstream;
- Development of automations to facilitate the deployment of applications and manage their life cycles in complex environments, acceptance;
- Support the operating teams;
- Integrating and qualifying packages on high value-added projects (Net, Java, etc.);
- Participation in the integration and production of products;
- Drafting operating documentation;
- Implementing and continuously improving integration and production processes;
- Technology watch.
- Build & Release tool (GIT/SVN, MAVEN, Jenkins, Nexus, SoapUI);
- Code Qualimetry tool (Sonar);
- Test automation;
- Virtualization environments;
- Programming language /or Scripting (Java, Python).
You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in this type of position.
Above all, The INTM Group is looking for someone who is passionate.
Soft skills: curiosity, agility, rigor, and autonomy.
This position is open to people with disabilities.