Middleware Production Engineer M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
In an international context, within a team of 12 people, the job will consist of setting up Docker orchestration environments, an API management and automation platform for all the client’s IT partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the architecture, life cycle, monitoring and maintenance of these platforms;
- Contributing to the digitization and automation of all middleware products;
- Developing and maintaining monitoring, automation and reporting solutions;
- Proposing and implementing new technical architectures;
- Ensuring support and resolution of incidents;
- Contributing to the functional and technical documentation of the entity;
- Automating all L1/L2 assistance and the entire Middleware service catalog.
You have a 5-year degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience. You have the following skills:
- Technical environments: Windows / Redhat;
- Database: DB2 / Oracle / MSSQ;
- Application servers: Websphere / Weblogic / Tomcat / Apache;
- Scheduler: Autosys;
- Monitoring: Geneos;
- Devops: ELK / Kibana / Kubernetes;
- Machine Learning / Blockchain.
This position is open to people with disabilities.