Location: IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our development, the INTM Group is looking for a Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our key account clients in managing their projects.
As such, your role will be composed of two main fields of action:
You will be the guarantor the Project Management on a set of strategic processes:
- The innovation process and its focus on the strategy and roadmap, its quality and efficiency ;
- The management of the project portfolio and their QCDR (Quality, Costs, Deadlines, Risks) follow-up ;
- Optimal use of allocated resources ;
- Respecting project management methodology and value creation.
You will be a constant support to the project management (project managers):
- Implementation and improvement of common project management methods, processes and tools;
- Support as back-up or technological resource (keeping schedules, budgets, etc.);
- Support to obtain arbitrations;
- Documentary support for the capitalization process and for using feedback from other projects;
- Leading a project managers’ cell where best practices are exchanged ;
- Reporting: creating relevant indicators and dashboards to highlight the data monitored.
You have a 2-to-5-year degree and are familiar with PMI or Prince2 methodologies.
You know how to work in a team and are a great listener.
A good ability to adapt as well as rigor and precision will also be required for this position. A good command of English is appreciated.
This position is open to people with disabilities.