Product owner M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our development, the INTM Group is looking for a Product Owner to contribute to the realization and deployment of numerous projects/programs for our key accounts.
As such, your missions will be to:
- Participate in the collection of requirements from stakeholders ;
- Build and share the product strategy (through Roadmaps…) ;
- Break down into Features and produce the Backlog by writing US (user stories) and the associated functional specifications for the development teams based on the study frameworks and ensure that all “Ready to dev” criteria are verified ;
- – Document the User Stories to describe the requirements and acceptance tests ;
- Intervene with the development teams to explain the documentation produced or to update it according to the remarks ;
- Participate in ceremonies and demonstrations ;
- Accompany clients and client applications in their integration ;
- Analyze the anomalies of acceptance testing and production (analyzing logs).
To do this, mastery of the Agile method and project management tools such as JIRA or equivalent is essential.
With a degree from a business school or engineering school, you have excelled as a Project Manager for several years in Agile contexts and have acquired a strong digital/tech background during previous experience.
You are a good negotiator and a good communicator, you are able to dialogue with Business, the users and Tech. You are open to others and have a very good ability to adapt.
Thanks to your open and collaborative mindset, you know how to make yourself available to the team. Diplomatic and stress resistant, you have the authority to make decisions quickly, say no and/or make changes along the way if necessary.
This position is open to people with disabilities.