Storage & Backup Engineer M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our growth, the INTM Group is looking for a Storage & Backup Expert to ensure the following activities with our key accounts:
- Participate in studies for the definition of technical infrastructures (SAN, NAS, storage space optimization, data protection, etc.);
- Participate in technology watch assignments on all technical components of the domain;
- Deploy, develop, and optimize storage and backup infrastructures;
- Support projects related to the technical components of the scope;
- Define operating rules, norms and standards (disaster recovery, replication, etc.);
- Write technical documentation (operating file, migration procedure, etc.) and project documentation (planning follow-up, etc.);
- Follow the obsolescence and the worksites related to small evolutions (load increase, security audits, etc.);
- Manage the capacity planning of storage and backup infrastructures;
- Ensure compliance of the platforms;
- Coordinate and present changes to the client.
You will be able to work on different technical environments:
- Operating systems: AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows;
- Storage tools: SAN and NAS storage technology, Cisco, Dell EMC Isilon, FlashArray X, (Pure Storage), HNAS Hitachi, ECS platform, Pmax, Ring Scality, VNX, Vplex, XtremlO (Dell EMC) etc;
- Backup tools: Avamar, Data Domain, Networker, etc;
- Scripting tools: PowerShell, Ansible, etc;
- Monitoring and alerting tools: Centreon, Unisphere, Tivoli Business Service Manager, etc;
- Provisioning tools: Solution Enabler, ViPR SRM.
You have acquired a solid experience in storage/backup which has made you an expert in this field.
Autonomous, passionate about technology, and curious about new technologies, you are capable of understanding complex and diverse architectures.
You have excellent interpersonal skills. You are known for your precision, your rigor and your perseverance. You know how to collaborate with national teams.
Ideally, your English is operational.
This position is open to people with disabilities.