VMware Engineer M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a VMWARE Engineer to support our key accounts in the following activities:
- Contribute to technical and functional projects through participation from the pre-framing phase and throughout the project cycle;
- Integrate systems from constructing, testing and deploying the solution and following the processes required to put new infrastructures into production;
- Deploy and upgrade Microsoft Windows and virtualization infrastructures;
- Carry out changes and evolve access infrastructures development and industrializing administration actions;
- Create operating and administration documentation and write architecture, security and roadmap for change documents;
- Coordinate and present changes to the CAB;
- Administer and operate Microsoft Windows infrastructures, virtualization infrastructures and environments in expert mode;
- Administer third party tools in the virtualization ecosystem;
- Guarantee the security and continuity of the activity and information;
- Contribute to managing and monitoring patching;
- Manage the infrastructure capacity planning and maintaining the repositories and inventories of the park.
You will be able to intervene in different technical environments as follows:
- Operating systems: Citrix, Windows, VMware;
- Physical servers: Cisco, Dell, HP, distributed servers;
- Monitoring and alerting tools: ADM, Director, SCOM, VROPS;
- Scripting: PowerCli, PowerShell, VMWare Scripting;
- Virtualization: Citrix (XenApp 7x), NetScaler solution, StoreFront, VCenter, XenServer;
- Provisioning tools: Citrix PVS, MCS;
- SAN and NAS storage technology, Cisco, USC Manager;
- Other tools: Active Directory, C7000, Dell Vxrail, SCCM, Session recording, VRA, VRO.
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a System or VMWare Engineer in complex infrastructure environments based on virtualization.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and a good level of French and English (written and spoken). You are recognized for your precision, rigor, and perseverance.
This position is open to people with disabilities.