Z/OS System Engineer M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
Do you want to live a new professional adventure and take part in a rewarding experience? Join the Group INTM.
The INTM Group is looking for talented individuals who will grow through challenging assignments for our key accounts.
The Group INTM is looking for a Z/OS System Engineer who will join the system team in a specialized engineering pole.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Solve production incidents in support of operations and reduce their impact;
- Participate in the evolution studies of the Z/OS infrastructure (Design);
- Ensure the engineering during the construction/installation/configuration of technical platforms within the framework of the projects (BUILD);
- Guarantee the availability of technical resources;
- Analyze and correct level 2 and 3 incidents;
- Carry out diagnostics to identify the causes of malfunctions and propose corrections and workarounds;
- Respond to requests from Production, Research, and Architecture in the technical field;
- Define and implement the rules of good management and operability of the system.
Required Skills :
- Z/OS, Z/OS SYSPLEX, Z/VM;
- RACF (for security), IMS DB/DC, DB2, TCP/IP, SNA, VTAM;
- CICS, CICSPLEX;
- ServerPAC, SMP/E (system modifications), JCL, Z/OS assembler, REXX, CLIST.
Confirmed system engineer with significant experience on a similar project, you have a very good knowledge of the Z/OS system architecture and the basic components.
Your human, relational and writing qualities, your rigor and analysis and synthesis capacities will be your assets to carry out your assignment successfully.
This position is open to people with disabilities.