Network Administrator M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
Within the Infrastructures division, and at the heart of the network/telecom team:
Your tasks will be the following:
- Design the general organization and evolution of the information system architecture;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the network and telecommunications systems;
- Set up, develop or configure certain applications according to the needs of the users: CAD, CAPM, CAD, databases, etc;
- Develop the applications and make them easily usable by the people concerned;
- Manage the network and the computer equipment;
- Administer the network, manage the configuration;
- Implement or monitor the implementation of equipment and the network;
- Manage computer security (access authorizations, protections, etc.);
- Maintain the network and computer equipment in order to guarantee and improve their performance, reliability and security;
- Train and assist users;
- Formalize user needs to improve the system.
You are familiar with the following technical environments:
Data Enterasys, Alcatel, HP, VRRP, VPN, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Netfilter, Netscreen, Juniper, Cisco, Bluecoat, Linux, Microsoft.
With a minimum of 2 years of higher education in computer science, you are recognized for your expertise in networking, and you have acquired a very good knowledge of TCP/IP, encryption protocols and securing internet infrastructures.
This assignment is made for you!
This position is open to people with disabilities.