Windows System Administrator M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our development, the INTM Group is looking for a Windows System Administrator to support our key account customers in evolving and developing their infrastructure projects.
The activities to be carried out will be the following in particular:
- Ensure the administration of Windows systems and platforms;
- Administer infrastructures: WSUS, Antivirus, File server, Print server;
- Manage system resources, integrate new software and platforms;
- Day-to-day operation (maintaining operational conditions) of Exchange messaging services;
- Provide technical expertise to resolve N2 and N3 incidents;
- Handle production requests and changes;
- Manage production releases;
- Scripting PowerShell, Shell;
- Project contribution activities;
- Develop and update operational files.
- System administration: WS2012, WS2016 server, virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V), GPO, PowerShell, Windows services (VSS, FSRM, DFS etc.);
- Windows scripting: PowerShell, Perl;
- Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams/Skype, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of physical storage security mechanisms (RAID, etc.);
- Knowledge of HP, DELL, Cisco servers (driver operation, firmware, supervision tools, cabling, etc.);
- The little extras: Agile method, ITIL process.
You have acquired solid experience (3/5 years) in system integration, deployment and migration on the Windows operating environment.
You are recognized for your rigor, autonomy and your relational and organizational skills. You have a sense of service and the mindset to work in a team.
You have good writing skills and are at ease with oral presentations and written work. Ideally, you have a good level of English.
This position is open to people with disabilities.