Cybersecurity Consultant M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our client’s development, we are looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant
Within the technical teams, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Evaluating the functional needs;
- Determining the technical characteristics of the product according to the specifications ;
- Implementing technical solutions;
- Configurations adapted to the functional needs;
- Testing and acceptance of the developed applications;
- Designing documentation;
- Training the IT teams on the operation of the solution and on the technical aspects (operation, risks, security, etc.);
- Determining and implementing standards, norms, tools, methods and procedures (quality, security, etc.) for studies and reliability;
- Providing technical assistance to the people in charge of maintenance in operational conditions;
- Formulating and writing technical documents for version upgrades, platform updates, and capacity increases;
- Management and/or participation in the implementation and development of the platform;
- Setting up indicators and control of the platform;
- Identifying and controlling risks related to new versions and proposal of improvements.
You have technical knowledge in one of the following subjects:
IAM, Varonis, Cloud Identity Security, Data Protection, EDR Management, SIEM, CASB.
You have significant experience in the field of cybersecurity. Your level of English is operational.
You are curious, pragmatic, autonomous, versatile, creative, ingenious and perceptive.
Are you passionate about new technologies and ready to discover and master them? Don’t wait any longer, this assignment is made for you!
This position is open to people with disabilities.