DBA Oracle/SQL Server M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
The INTM Group is currently looking for a DBA Oracle / SQL Server to strengthen our team.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Take charge of and qualify alerts brought up by the customer database supervision agents;
- Establish a diagnosis and propose your recommendations for the resolution of Oracle database incidents;
- Analyze performance problems and suggest solutions to reduce response time;
- Intervene on projects in the study, monitoring and implementation phase: migration, change of architecture, etc;
- Ensure technological watch within the Oracle ecosystem.
- Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g;
- SQL Server;
- Postgre / Sybase / MongoDB.
With a higher education in computer science, you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. Your level of English is operational.
You are constantly aware of technological innovations. You have a sense of service, and you like to work in a team and share your experiences.
You are dynamic, responsive, rigorous, and available. Your analytical, synthesis and support skills are recognized, and you know how to cooperate with transverse entities.
This assignment is made for you!
This position is open to people with disabilities.