Expert in supervision tools M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As part of our growth, the INTM Group is looking for an expert in the administration of supervision tools to ensure the Build and Run of our major customers.
You will be required to carry out various actions related to the Design, Build and expertise of level 3:
- Participate in the design of technical solutions;
- Participate, lead and track studies for renovating, replacing and streamlining supervision and metrology solutions or file transfer and scheduling as well as other internal projects (migration/upgrade of engines, etc.);
- Ensure the coherence of technical reference systems and keep a technological watch;
- Implement, with a view to standardization and industrialization, supervision and metrology or file transfer and scheduling solutions, etc;
- Design and implement specific mechanisms for the integration of new customer needs or technological evolutions of target environments;
- Write technical documentation, operating procedures and instructions;
- Coordinate and present the changes to the customer;
- Implement and maintain in operational conditions the scheduling solutions on the entire scope of the platforms;
- Participate in the follow-up of the Run activities with the N1 and N2 teams who ensure the current administration of the tools;
- Interact with the editors concerned for the implementation of product evolutions and tracking incidents;
- Train users on the deployed solutions;
- Contribute to managing and monitoring patching;
- Manage serious incidents and problems.
In this context, you master one or more monitoring tools (Centreon, Grafana, Zabbix, IBM Tivoli Netcool OMNIbus / Network Manager…), scripting tools (Ansible, Pearl) and programming languages (Shell, Java, Python, PHP, Spark).
You have good knowledge of operating systems (AIX, Linux/Unix, Windows), databases (DB2, MySQL, SQL Server…) and virtualization (VMWare).
With a higher education in computer science (Bac +3 to Bac +5), you have an expertise in the field of supervision (Level 3) and master scripting and/or development.
You are curious, passionate, and at ease communicating. Ideally, you are also able to communicate in English.
So, are you motivated to join an ambitious and growing group?
This position is open to people with disabilities.