System Engineer M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
Do you want to live a new professional adventure and take part in a rewarding experience? Join the INTM group.
The INTM Group is looking for talented individuals who will grow through challenging assignments for our key accounts.
As part of our development, we are looking for our future System Engineer to ensure the Build and Run at our Key Accounts through the following actions:
- Administer Linux, Unix AIX/Solaris and/or Windows systems;
- Ensure the evolution of systems;
- Manage system changes;
- Participate in level 2 and level 3 support;
- Maintain operational conditions in the Linux, Unix AIX/Solaris and/or Windows environments;
- Carry out technical procedures and update the operating/administration documentation repository;
- Advise and propose solutions for the optimization of system infrastructures;
- Contribute to the implementation of DevOps approaches in the integration and production cycles.
You have a first job experience that allowed you to understand the Linux, Unix AIX / Solaris or Windows environments and have been able to intervene in the resolution of N3 incidents. You have already worked in a production environment.
You have a good knowledge of Linux, Unix AIX/Solaris or Windows systems. You have also developed skills on DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.
You have good knowledge of scripting: Shell, Python, PowerShell.
These certifications would be a plus:
- ITIL certifications;
- Microsoft certifications;
- Redhat certifications.
Beyond your technical expertise, we are looking for dynamic personalities with excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of communication and service.
This position is open to people with disabilities.