Workstation Support Engineer/SCCM M/F
Location : IDF, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nice, Bruxelles, Casablanca.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will manage and administer the SCCM solution (master, packaging, Software Center). You ensure the consistency, quality and security of the infrastructure.
Finally, you will participate in the definition and implementation of the IT tools chosen by the company.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Set up, configuration and production of SCCM;
- Analyze system logs of the workstation and the SCCM deployment infrastructure;
- SCCM administration (reporting management);
- Corrective and evolutionary maintenance (master, updates, packages, script, GPO);
- Support technical base evolutions;
- Participate in application virtualization projects;
- Create and maintain workstation masters;
- Create PowerShell scripts;
- Solve complex problems on workstations;
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
- SCCM ;
- Active Directory ;
- Microsoft Windows 2010 ;
- Suite office / Office 365.
With a higher education in computer science, you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. Your level of English is operational.
You are constantly aware of technological innovations. You have a sense of service, and you like to work in a team and share your experiences.
You are dynamic, responsive, rigorous and available. Your analytical, synthesis and support skills are recognized, and you know how to cooperate with cross-functional entities.
This position is open to people with disabilities.